IPIA Code of Ethics
IPIA members agree to operate their business ethically according to the following Code of Ethics:
- Treat everyone with respect, providing equal access and fair treatment to all clients, customers, students, and employees.
- Conduct business in a respectful and ethical manner.
- Deliver on business commitments.
- Represent the pole industry with integrity in their relationships with employees; clients, customers, students; industry colleagues; and the general public.
- When in doubt about how to resolve an ethical dilemma, confer with a person you trust—one who is not directly involved in the outcome.
- Abide by all local, state, and federal laws (as applicable) relevant to their specific business.
If a consumer of an IPIA member individual or business witnesses any behavior that would warrant further action, please review the Consumer Complaint process for more information.
To download a printable version of the Code of Ethics, click here.