The resources below are all for people who are looking to improve an existing business and go into more depth and detail about topics.
That business may be a pole-related product, service, event business or a studio. That business may also be a solo-prenuer or contractor business as a SWer/stripper, a paid performer, or an instructor. Use the categories to sort. Some resources are only available to IPIA members.
Read our most popular posts:
- Learn the difference between employees and contractors
- Learn how to create an employee handbook
- Get a template for creating an employee handbook (IPIA Members only)
- Learn how to find a commercial business space
- Learn how to create a budget
- Learn how to fund your pole business
- Learn about licensing and franchising
If you are looking to start a business or want more holistic information, please see our Start a New Business page.
Use the search function to search on key words or sort based on demographic category.
New content is being added weekly and posts are reviewed and updated regularly as new information becomes available.
- business owner
- studio owner