Thank you to everyone who took our first ever pole industry financial survey! This survey…
The IPIA was created in 2020 to provide:
- Access to educational resources to start or improve your existing business.
- Access to networking and collaboration opportunities: live and virtual events and networking opportunities for members to share and grow together.
- Members may also share their events with the larger community through the association.
- Members and non-members can find relevant businesses/individuals through a centralized member directory.
- Supporting advocacy to positively impact the industry as a lobbying or advocacy body to support legislation or changing/influencing public opinion on topics relevant to the industry. A trade association also can support relevant research to positively impact the industry.
- Organize discounts on relevant educational resources and business-critical services and products.
IPIA Fast Facts Over the Past Year
- Official 501 (c) (6) non-profit
- 95 Current Members from US, UK, Canada, Rwanda, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, and more
- 18 Partners, including large outside our industry brands, like NASM and ConstantContact
- 16 Webinars + Virtual Convention (attendees from all over the world: US, Mexico, UK, Poland, Rwanda, Australia, New Zealand and more)
- 125 business resources (many FREE)!
- Conducted First Pole Industry Survey (389 respondents). Click here for more information the pole industry survey.
IPIA Challenges in the Past Year
- Explaining why having a trade association is important to our industry
- Board development: unable to procure Directors and Officers Insurance (critical to have a board!)
- Reaching people outside of social media
- Understanding how best to help the industry (went down some roads that didn’t go very far…)
What’s Next for the IPIA
- Conducting more webinars, about 1 a month
- Conducting more surveys to learn more about our industry
- Creating the IPIA Ambassador program
- Help grow IPIA membership
- Share IPIA information on social media
- Provide email feedback on survey questions
- Recommend webinar leaders (or be one!)
- Must be an IPIA member
- Year-long commitment
- Apply via email: email@example.com with subject “I want to be an IPIA Ambassador!”
Not yet a member? Join today!