[memberonly level=“Group Membership for Businesses of 2-5 individuals, Student, Individual or Solo-Preneur”] This workshop was…
Building a business can be tough! Especially when it may start as a side hustle that you can’t spend a lot of time or money on.
We’ve collected 10 free (a few free-mium) resources to help you on your pole business journey! Check out all the links below in two major categories “marketing” and “business.”
- Canva.com – free marketing templates for just about everything print and digital (some things are “free-mium”)
- Pexels.com – free stock photos
- Unsplash – free stock photos
- Hubspot – free CRM (What’s a CRM?) and tons of free marketing training
- SCORE – free business advice from retired executives. Just about anything including taxes, business structure and more!
- SBA – US based program providing free business education and grant opportunities
- Docracy – free legal document templates (make sure you update these for your individual situation and municipality!)
- HR.com – free (some services are “free-mium”) all about human resources
- Google – use the entire Google suite of tools instead of MS Word for free and collaborate efficiently (Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive and more!)
- Bplans – create a business plan for free!
There are many more tools that are low cost or ramp up slowly in cost making it easier than ever to start and run your small business or side hustle.
What resources would you add to this list?